OuROCK! Fest Special $20 per person per year!
Ouray Climbers Alliance membership is $30 per person per year.
The Ouray Climbers Alliance is an all-volunteer non-profit organization that intends to raise operating expenses through membership fees, grants and donations. Membership is open to anyone, and the Ouray Climbers Alliance is dedicated to represent climbers of all disciplines and ages, from a seasoned alpinist to a novice. Member benefits include:
Be an active member in the climbing community:
- Email updates about local climbing related issues & events
- Opportunities to voice your opinion on how OCA donated funds should be used
- All members are invited to scheduled OCA meetings and online discussions
- Vote, nominate, or run for the OCA Board of Directors
- Access to meeting agenda and minutes archives
- Invitations to all climber events, including annual fundraiser
100% of your donations will go towards projects decided on by members:
- Education and awareness campaigns for responsible and safe climbing
- Replacement and maintenance of climbing hardware
- Climbing area trail construction and maintenance
- Issues that affect climbing in Ouray and surrounding areas
Please send checks to:
Ouray Climbers Alliance, Inc.
PO Box 251
Ouray, CO 81427
Joint Membership with Access Fund
If you would like to support both Access Fund and Ouray Climbers Alliance, you can join both here: https://www.accessfund.org/join-or-give